TBC Upward and Youth Boys and Girls Youth Basketball Leagues have been cancelled for the 2021 season.
Welcome to the ROC!
Welcome to the Recreation Outreach Center (ROC) located on the campus of Trinity Baptist Church. We are located in the heart of Midtown-North Hills in Raleigh, NC. The ROC is a vital outreach ministry of Trinity Baptist Church which exists to reach out to the community for Christ here in Midtown-North Raleigh, NC. With this outreach center, we seek to provide a place that is safe and welcoming to the entire family. We hope you will come by and take a tour of our facility with you and your family.
Things we offer through the ROC…
- Full size basketball court with 6 goals that lower from 10 feet to 8 feet
- Full size volleyball court with set in posts
- Indoor suspended walking track on second floor of facility (1/16 of a mile)
- Game room equipped with a pool table
- Vending machines with drinks and snacks for purchase
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms equipped with showers
Cardio Fitness Equipment:
- Matrix Upper Body Spin Bike
- LifeFitness Activate Commercial Treadmill
- LifeFitness Activate Elliptical Cross-Trainer
- Life Fitness Activate Recumbent Bike
- LifeFitness Activate Upright Bike
- Octane Seated Elliptical
Strength Training Equipment:
- Batca Combo Chest press/fly weight machine
- Batca Combo Shoulder press/low pulley weight machine
- Batca Combo Lat pull/mid row weight machine
- Batca Combo Leg press/calf raise weight machine
- Batca Combo Dual Pulley free trainer machine
- Batca Combo Bicep/Tricep machine
We are working to reopen our Recreational Outreach Center to allow you to exercise in the ROC again! We will begin by opening our track starting Monday, October 19th on a reservation basis to make sure we don’t have too many track users at one time. You can sign up to walk the track online using the link below or by calling the church office at 919-787-3740. Our church entrance protocols will still apply for ROC usage with masks and social distancing required. In addition, all ROC users should enter through the doors on the sanctuary parking lot side of the building.
We will also open up the exercise room to church members by needs-based request. You can find information for requesting to use the exercise room below.
We plan to expand the ROC usage over time but we want to make sure we get off to a safe and successful start in our return to the ROC!
Hours of Operation:
- 9:30am-12:30pm, 1pm-2pm, 3pm-5pm (Gaps Avoid Preschool Pickup/Drop Off Times and Allow for Deeper Cleaning)
- Primarily Staff with ROC Coordinators
- We do have a few spots needed to be filled by ROC Volunteers
— If you are willing to volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservation Only-Sign Up Genius/Call Church Office
- Max of 8 Slots per Hour to Reserve
- Request Only (Preferably Need-Based) – Call Christian at 910-612-6547 or Email email@example.com to Request
- Cleaned After Each Use
- Open to TBC Members Only
Senior Adult Strength & Stretch
Dance-It Group Fitness
Fit for Mom